Discuss forum for Class C

Group 1

Group 1

by Sarwanto Sarwanto -
Number of replies: 21

Assalamu alaikum wr. wb. 

Students, thanks for your joint in this discuss forum. Please share your comment in this forum. 

In reply to Sarwanto Sarwanto

Re: Group 1

by annasya sakha alika larassati -
wassalamu’alaikum wr wb
thank you sir, for having us. my name is Annasya Sakha Alika L NIM K4520006
to anida and ahyana let’s discuss about ASSURE first model, namely Analyze learner
In reply to annasya sakha alika larassati

by Sarwanto Sarwanto -
where is your friend, annasya???

okay first I want to talk about ASSURE
according to Kim, D., & Downey, S. (2016), This model consists of a six-step instructional system design process:
1. Analyze learners,
2. State standards, and objectives;
3. Select strategies, technology, media, and materials;
4. Utilize technology, media, and material;
5. Require learner participation; and
6. Evaluate and revise (Smaldino, Lowther, Russell, & Mims, 2015).

by K4520001 Ahyana Rasyada -
Great,
Thank you annasya..
Absolutely the first step is Analyze learners...

We need this step besause we must know our students to select the best medium to meet the objectives..

What's your opinion guys?
In reply to K4520001 Ahyana Rasyada

yap, this model make it easier for teachers to engage with student. if the student is comfortable with us, the learning activities will be so much easier

by K4520005 Anida Rahma Nur Hanifah -
Yes, the first one is analyze learners

The main objective in analyzing, including educators, can meet the urgent learning needs of students so that they are able to get the maximum level of knowledge in learning.

I agree with you, The first step of designing a good and effective lesson is to analyze learners to know their characteristics; designers need to know everything about learners; their Cognitive Characteristics, Physiological Characteristics, Affective Characteristics, Social Characteristics, and prior knowledge.

according to Karimi, S (2016) also determain what’s component we should know about analyzing learners such as:
Performance Expectancy
Effort Expectancy
Perceived Playfulness
Personal Innovativeness
Learning Style

The learner analysis includes three key factors of the learner's self which include:

a) General Characteristics
b) Specific Entry Competencies
c) Learning Style
In reply to K4520005 Anida Rahma Nur Hanifah

I thoght the same thing with anida, btw I found three kinds of learning styles that students have, namely: 1) visual learning style (seeing) that is by seeing more like reading; 2) audio learning style (listening), namely learning will be more meaningful by students if the lesson is listened to seriously; 3) Kinesthetic learning styles, namely lessons will be more easily understood by students if they have practiced it themselves.

by K4520001 Ahyana Rasyada -
I agree with annasya, analyzing learning style of the student, can be important point to choose the suitable media of learning
In reply to K4520005 Anida Rahma Nur Hanifah

From the specific entry competencies, Recent research has shown that students' prior knowledge is an influential benchmark subject in how and what they can learn more according to the psychological development of students (Smaldino from Dick, Carey & Carey, 2001).

Heinich et al. (1999) introduced the ASSURE model, this model meant to guide teachers in how to plan and deliver lessons that effectively integrate technology, media, and materials into classroom teaching.

do you agree with me, guys?
In reply to Sarwanto Sarwanto

ok let me wrap it out, so today we’ve learn about:

ASSURE model consists of a six-step instructional system design process:
1. Analyze learners,
2. State standards, and objectives;
3. Select strategies, technology, media, and materials;
4. Utilize technology, media, and material;
5. Require learner participation; and
6. Evaluate and revise (Smaldino, Lowther, Russell, & Mims, 2015).
Heinich et al. (1999) introduced the ASSURE model, this model meant to guide teachers in how to plan and deliver lessons that effectively integrate technology, media, and materials into classroom teaching. 

the first step is Analyze learners.
We need this step besause we must know our students to select the best medium to meet the objective. The main objective in analyzing, including educators, can meet the urgent learning needs of students so that they are able to get the maximum level of knowledge in learning. Analyze Learner model make it easier for teachers to engage with student. if the student is comfortable with us, the learning activities will be so much easier. Teachers need to know everything about learners; their Cognitive Characteristics, Physiological Characteristics, Affective Characteristics, Social Characteristics, and prior knowledge.
according to Karimi, S (2016) the component we should know about analyzing learners such as:
-Performance Expectancy
-Effort Expectancy
-Perceived Playfulness
-Personal Innovativeness
-Learning Style
and The learner analysis includes three key factors of the learner's self, which include:
a) General Characteristics
the general characteristic, we can analyze age, grade level, and cultural from the learners
b) Specific Entry Competencies 
Recent research has shown that students' prior knowledge is an influential benchmark subject in how and what they can learn more according to the psychological development of students (Smaldino from Dick, Carey & Carey, 2001).
c) Learning Style
three kinds of learning styles that students have, namely: 1) visual learning style (seeing) that is by seeing more like reading; 2) audio learning style (listening), namely learning will be more meaningful by students if the lesson is listened to seriously; 3) Kinesthetic learning styles, namely lessons will be more easily understood by students if they have practiced it themselves. analyzing learning style of the student, can be important point to choose the suitable media of learning.

I want to add my answer for Riska’s question

-Performance Expectancy
Performance expectancy is the degree to which an individual believes that using the system will help him or her to attain gains in job performance.
-Effort Expectancy
Effort expectancy is the extent of convenience perceived for using system. Similar constructs in other models and theories
-Perceived Playfulness
playfulness is considered as an intrinsic belief or motivation (Lee et al., 2005), which is shaped from the individual’s ex- periences with the environment (Moon & Kim, 2001). Perceived playfulness represents the intrinsic motivation associated with using any new system (Venkatesh & Bala, 2008).
-Personal Innovativeness
personal innovativeness is associated with frequent learning-related mobile phone use, which facilitates human capital acquisition and contributes to life
-Learning Style
what’s style of student style to learning, such as audio, visual and kinesthetic style.